Special City of Newnan Events
The City of Newnan will host the 2021 Christmas Parade on Thursday, December 16, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. in Downtown Newnan! This year's theme will be: Parade of Lights
Interested in participating in the parade this year?
- Complete the Parade Application in one of two ways:
- Completing the application and payment online, here
- Downloading the PDF Application: 2021 City of Newnan Christmas Parade (Printable Application)
- The following forms must be submitted with your application fee/payment:
- Parade Application
- Participation Rules and Safety Guidelines & Float Judging Rules Acknowledgement
- Release of All Claims - Must be Notarized - Notary available at Newnan City Hall
- Entry Description Form
- Non-refundable entry fee of $45 - the entry fee may be paid by check, credit card, or cash. Credit card payments may be paid online or in person. Please make checks payable to The City of Newnan.
- To pay, please visit our Leisure Services Department located at Wadsworth Auditorium, 25 Jefferson Street, Newnan, GA 30263
- Mailing Address: City of Newnan, Attn: Christmas Parade, 6 First Avenue, Newnan, GA 30263
- Applications will be accepted until December 2, 2021.
- To View the Christmas Parade Route Click Here
- Page Beckwith, email@example.com, 678-673-5505
- Katie Mosley, firstname.lastname@example.org, 678-673-5506